WELCOME! We look forward to working with you!
Please feel free to use any of the resources below that you feel are necessary. We just ask that you keep your Ambassador in the loop.
To begin, please watch the following brief training video:
Next, please go through the Google Doc below. It is the same document summarized in the video. Please read with more detail. Once you finish, contact your ambassador with any questions and keep them updated as to where you are in the process.
The "checkpoints" which Ambassadors will use to check your progress are as follows (Let your Ambassador know that you have completed each checkpoint by contacting them):
1. Talk w/ Administration for the first time (ask your Ambassador/watch the training video for tips)*
2. Pick a Route
3. Get a group of volunteers (size varies based on route)
4. Set a Drive Date with Administration and obtain list of eligible voters.
5. Hold your first meeting with volunteers (introductory)
6. Materials are prepped for Drive Date
7. Have the Drive
8. Create a Google Sheet of all eligible students to register and track progress.
9. Establish a final registration % tally
10. Select a Senator for next year's drive (may be the same person)
*If you are in a state with Inspire US, your ambassador will notify you and help you establish a connection with them at this step.